- Maryland’s campus radio station, MaryPIRG face budget cuts
- Husseman: Soccer kicks into gear with UO World Cup
- Federal government shutdown looms as budget debate continues
- 2011 ASUO Senate composition
- Glenn Beck taken off of Fox News
- OSPIRG to receive more than $86,000
- Rousseau to write ACFC budget
- Con Court ruled; Senate has to act
- No public Twitter messages.
Tag Archives: Health Care
After changing the venue for his Tuesday town hall last week, U.S. Rep. Peter DeFazio has moved the event forward fifteen minutes. It will now begin at 5 p.m., but it will still be held in the Eugene Hilton.
While many of his Democratic Congressional colleagues are faced with cacophonous opposition at their town hall meetings, Peter DeFazio, the R-G reports, was greeted by a relatively placid crowd at the first of his 14 town hall meetings on the … Continue reading